Congratulations to the 2016 Abila Excellence Award Winners!
• National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (NHPCO) for re-launching its online community, which expanded its reach to approximately 20,500 members and resulted
in a 48 percent increase in average monthly postings.
• National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA) for integrating several member-facing systems to create a seamless engagement experience and data sync to
reduce staff work.
• American Chemical Society (ACS) for implementing a new global solution for targeting membership promotions, and payment model to specific regions based on IP address
• Industrial Fabrics Association International (IFAI) for its transition to an online application and recertification system with a high level of applicant self-service
and process transparency from its previous paper-based process.
• National Older Worker Career Center (NOWCC) for increasing transparency and efficiency when creating financial statements for its 150 cost centers, cutting processing
time from three days to several minutes, with no errors.
• Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. (AKA) for designing a new process to import data from its regional organizations to the national member database to provide better
insight into a member’s full engagement.
• American Geophysical Union (AGU) for creating a customer database of record to track all interactions of more than 300,000 customers and 60,000 members to provide
better insight and user experiences.